Inspection for Agricultural and forestrial produces
CUSTOMERS: Government Management Offices, Companies, Individuals
SUBJECTS OF INSPECTION:
- Agricultural produces: Rice, maize, beans, peanuts, millet, sesame seeds, pepper, coffee, tea, fresh fruits, ornamental plants, ornamental fish, livestock, poultry, seeds, breeding animals, animal feeds, cotton fiber, jute...
- Forestrial produces: Logs, wooden slabs, sawn timber, wooden chips, wooden furniture, materials for handicrafts, medicinal herbs, aniseed flowers, cinnamon, oil, rubber, natural paints, resin, Cedrus tree incense...
- Foods: Milk and dairy products, confectionery, cooking oil, sugar, wine, beer, soft drinks, water, tobacco, spices; salt, agro-forestry products and processed seafood (frozen, dried, canned, salted...)
INSPECTION/TESTING SERVICES PERFORMED:
- At the warehouses: Checking the conditions of the cargoes, packaging, quantity, volume, quality, method of preservation, rearrangement, dunnage, supervision for warehousing input and output; warehouse management, collateral management...
- Transportation process: Inspection for the condition of transportation means before loading and unloading of cargoes, loading and unloading supervision, monitoring the process of transportation from the warehouse to the port of loading, from the port of discharge to the warehouse
- At loading and unloading ports: Checking the conditions of cargoes, packaging, markings, quantity, volume and quality, supervision of the loading and unloading; checking the cleanliness of the cargo holds
- Inspection of damaged cargoes: Inspection for conditions of damaged cargoes, identification of causes, level of loss, giving advices on the loss limitation
- Fumigation: Transportation means, warehouses, packages and cargoes
- Food safety and hygiene: Testing according to quality state control and specific requirements of customers.
BENEFITS FOR USING OUR SERVICES:
- FCC helps you to prove your export or import shipments in accordance with the terms of the purchase contract and quality state control requirements.
- Professional support services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION FOR INSPECTION/TESTING:
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for inspection, time and place of inspection, contact person, estimation arrival time, loading and unloading time
- Information on the shipment, carriage (Bill Lading, packing list, manufacturer's certificate...)
- Services Application Forms: View and Download here
Inspection/testing fees: TBD
Contact Us: View and Download here