Property valuation is a service that requires a huge price data, human resources with a high level of professional experiences. The FCC provide to clients with information about the value of property with high reliability for each evaluation purpose.
- 1. Objects of property valuation:
- Types of land: residential land, agricultural land, garden land, lands used for production and business, special-use land and other land...
- Building construction, construction erected in land (including properties connected to the construction): townhouses, apartments, villas, schools, hospitals,...
- Land of a project land.
- Factory, trade center, tenement, office building,...
- Restaurants, hotels, resorts,...
- 2. Valuation methods:
- Sales comparison method
- Cost method
- Income capitalization method
- 3. Purpose of valuation:
- Trading, transferring assets.
- Equitization, trading, merger & acquisition (M&A) ...
- Joint venture, establishment, transformation or dissolution of the enterprise.
- Mortgages, guarantees, bank loans.
- Accounting book keeping operation, asset liquidation, insurance, compensation, clearance...
- Determining the value of assets, investment projects, brand values ...
- Valuation of property in service of investigation, adjudication, division, property dispute,...
- Proof of property for study in abroad, tourism, immigration, cooperation, capital contribution...
- Liquidation of assets, debt offset, ...
- Other valuation purposes ...
- 4. List of documents related to the property valuation:
- a. Documents for land:
- Documents proving the right of using land such as: land using right certificate (red book) or certificate of land using right and house ownership (pink book) or other documents;
- Sales and transfer contracts (if any);
- Declaration of registration tax;
- Documents on inheritance, donation... (if any);
- Other relevant documents (if any);
- Documents on building construction, foundation objects and assets erected in land;
- Certificate of ownership (if any);
- Documents on purchase, sale, donation, exchange, liquidation, or sell-off of assets (if any);
- The decision of the court or the decision of the competent authority that has taken legal effect on the ownership of the asset (if any);
- b. For building construction:
- Building license;
- Construction completion drawings or design (if any);
- The cost estimate or construction settlement dossier (if any);
- Contracts for construction and installation of works;
- Technical design documents and cost estimates (if any);
- Minutes of checking, acceptance of the stage (if any);
- Documents, records of handling arise, change (if any);
- Other relevant documents (if any).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
SERVICE FEE: TBD
CONTACT US: View here