Inspection of Imported Used Equipment
CUSTOMERS: Government Management Offices, Companies, Traders
SUBJECTS OF INSPECTION: Used machinery, equipment and technological equipment lines, including used spare parts, accessories, replacement components with HS codes of Chapter 84 and Chapter 85 specified in the Harmonized Commodity Descriptions and Coding System of Vietnam.
- The Circular No. 3/2015/TT-BKHCN dated 13/11/2015 stipulation on the import of used machinery, equipment and technological equipment line.
- Official Letter No. 239/BKHCN-ĐTG dated 25/01/2017 notifying the list of inspection organizations according to Circular No. 23/2015/TT-BKHCN
INSPECTION/TESTING SERVICES PERFORMED:
- Inspection of the quantity, remaining quality, type, origin, year and place of manufacture
- Assessment of production standards in accordance with TCVN, QCVN or G7 standards on safety, energy saving and environmental protection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION FOR INSPECTION/TESTING:
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for inspection, stating the inspection requirements, time and place of inspection, contact person
- Information on the shipment (Bill Lading, packing list, customs declaration, invoice, manufacturer’s certification...)
- Services Application Forms: Download here
Inspection/testing fees: TBD
Contact Us: View and Download here