Overview on Fumigation Services
CUSTOMERS: Companies, Commercial Banks.
- Means of transportation: Vessels, barges, containers ...
- Storages/warehouses of goods
- All kinds of goods:
- Agricultural products: rice, corn, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, green beans, black beans and other agricultural products.
- Wooden products
- Products made from rattan, bamboo, palm, rush, corn, wick
- Handicrafts products
- Raw materials used for handicrafts.
- Based on the Service Contract
- Fumigation for vessels and barges (for export and import goods): FCC carries out all stages related to the fumigation of import and export goods which transported on sea transportation means with all type common packing such as: goods in bulk, goods in bag, goods in barges... included the services as below:
- Fumigation of empty vessels/barges
- Fumigation of vessels: vessels to be leaving, anchored vessels under checking
- Fumigation by Phosphine - air reversal system
- Fumigation of containers (for import / export goods)
- Fumigation of dunnage materials, wooden packages (International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures ISPM 15) for:
- Wood pallet.
- Packing dunnage materials by wood
- Fumigation of warehouses, goods stored in warehouses:
- Fumigation of the shipments which packed and stored in warehouse
- Fumigation of the shipments which packed outside
- Fumigation Silos - Bin for bulk storages
- Fumigation of workshops - equipment
- Consultancies the program of the International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM)
- Other fumigation services upon requests
Chemical used for fumigation: Methyl Bromide (CH3Br), Phosphine (PH3)
INSTRUCTION FOR FUMIGATION REQUIREMENT:
Documents to be submitted:
- Fumigation application, stating the contents of the requirements, the contact person.
- Shipment Information (types of goods,...)
Fumigation Fee: Deal
APPLICATION FORM: View and Download here
CONTACT US: VIEW HERE